.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Garden Delights

A selection of thoughts and ramblings about life in the garden.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Flower Award Series

I have decided to make up my own little flower award series.

Too many flowers. Far to difficult to pick just one favorite.

Each category will have just one flower as a winner.

(This might stretch my judging capabilities a bit.)

I have an incredibly long list of categories, and a matching list of flowers that belong in a category.

This might take a while.

I have to admit up front that I don't have set rules for my judging, other than I have to grow them myself. This does limit the entries slightly as there are a lot of plants that I simply don't grow.

On the other hand, I probably have over 900 different types of plants growing in my yard, so I'm not as limited in choices as you'd think.

Stay tuned for some gardening fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home