.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Garden Delights

A selection of thoughts and ramblings about life in the garden.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

New Links For All

I've been working on something new.

Photos, photos, photos!

I love to take photos of nature and places I've been, so I decided to make an online photo album or two to share with everyone.

One album is photos of places I've been. Just a selection of some of my favorite photos of some of my favorite places.

Another album is of flowers I grow (or have grown) in my yard.

The last (at the moment) (until I get the bug to form another new album) is of bugs and animals I've found to take photos of.

None of the photos are from zoos or butterfly houses.

That would be cheating.

I hope you find the time to take a cruise through my eyes.

It's quite an adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home